Below is a sample of some of our past cases. To protect the confidentiality of our clients, real names and initials have been replaced.
- Several jury trial acquittals for clients charged with sale and/or possession with intent to distribute controlled substances.
- Won full acquittal at trial for S.E. where law enforcement officers testified that they personally observed client participate in drug transaction and that pre-recorded buy money was found in the client’s pocket.
- T.U. was charged with federal drug conspiracy where T.U. was held responsible for between 20 and 80 kg of hashish; secured sentence of time served.
- N.V. a convicted felon out on parole, was charged by federal authorities with conspiracy to possess and distribute crack cocaine and heroin under 21. U.S.C. 841 (b)(1)(C). Although he faced a federal sentencing guidelines range of 30-37 months’ imprisonment, the Court sentenced N.V. to 8 months’ jail. No cooperation or 5K1.1 motion was involved.
- Y.P. a convicted felon, was charged by federal authorities with conspiracy to possess and distribute heroin in violation of 21 USC 841(b)(1)(A). Although Y.P. faced a ten-year mandatory minimum sentence, the federal prosecutors agreed to reduce the charges to one that did not carry any mandatory minimum sentence. Instead of receiving a sentence of ten years or more, Y.P. eventually was sentenced to 36 months’ of imprisonment. No cooperation or 5K1.1 motion was involved.